| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskisehir in December is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 50.8mm (2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskisehir December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Eskisehir, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskisehir:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 181.9 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) NW
- Bursa, Turkey - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WNW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) WSW
- Afyon, Turkey - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Usak, Turkey - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 329.5 kms (204.8 miles) WSW
- Isparta, Turkey - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S
- Mugla, Turkey - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) SW