| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskisehir in February is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 33.9mm (1.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskisehir February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Eskisehir, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskisehir:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 181.9 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) NW
- Bursa, Turkey - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WNW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) WSW
- Afyon, Turkey - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Usak, Turkey - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 329.5 kms (204.8 miles) WSW
- Isparta, Turkey - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S
- Mugla, Turkey - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) SW