| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskisehir in March is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 40.5mm (1.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskisehir March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Eskisehir, Turkey
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskisehir:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 181.9 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) NW
- Bursa, Turkey - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WNW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) WSW
- Afyon, Turkey - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Usak, Turkey - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 329.5 kms (204.8 miles) WSW
- Isparta, Turkey - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S
- Mugla, Turkey - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) SW